Saturday, July 11, 2009

To Do List

After my vacation next week, I know that summer is going to fly by in a second and I have so much to do.

Finish renovating my room
Put all of my books on shelves organized by the Dewey Decimal System
Pack everything for college
Read The Omnivore's Dilemma
Read at least a few other books on my giant list
Complete admissions video editing
Edit a video for scholarship
Edit a video for NYU Film School app
Make a video to "Let's Get Fucked Up"
Make Kate's Solipsist film
Go to the Bollywood theater
Send out StuFo letters
Begin study abroad and transfer applications
Go to the Army Base with Kate
Go to more thrift stores
Get my typewriter fixed
Make a dermatologist appointment
Sign up for online health insurance
Laze around by a pool
Watch some foreign movies with Kate
Get around to starting that podcast with Joanna

to be continued...

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I enjoy your summer To Do lists.

And, about my post, I'm just becoming a liar, is all.

Kevin said...

I would reccomend the LIbrary of Congress system over Dewey Decimal. It's what all the cool kids use

lorax said...

While the Dewey Decimal system may be horrendously biased towards Christianity (something I intend to remedy), the Library of Congress system is focused solely on America.