Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kerouac Hates Me

www.wordperhect.net

This is an amazing site I stumbled upon.

The following is an impromptu piece I wrote for my friend when showing him the site. You can't really save anything on the site so I copied it into Word and proceeded to edit the piece, which is why it is titled as such:

Kerouac Hates Me
EthanLaurenLaurenAndrewAndrewMolly
Through their names
You are liberated

I watch as their struggles
Free your own
Twisting, weaving, stretching
Filtered through your words

I don’t know the why
That’s why
It bothers me
You aren’t bothered
Because you know
Or because you don’t
And that’s ok

Your eyes
Penetrate
They see through me
Like a fiery stake
Through my insides
My heart misses a beat
It’s fear
Lust born from adrenaline

EthanLaurenLaurenAndrewAndrewMolly
Their words are easy

No comments: