Saturday, October 11, 2008

Barricade

Sometimes the best things are hidden
It's those who we forget
overlook
doubt
who are harbingers of the welcome we crave
the welcome we thought was lost

Are you dead?
Or tragic-living with the dead inside?
Or are you alive?

The dead are inside
I'm tragic-living with them
But when I escape the barricade
to the outside
I'm alive

Let's get lost in the canyons
together
I'm only alive when I leave
the tragic-living with the dead
I'm only alive when I forget
and when I remember
what I forgot

We don't know what we know
so lets do what we do
Fuck control
Fuck reason
Fuck consequences
Fuck the tragic-living
We never cared what They thought
Why care what we think?
It's all a never-ending
string of theories
You'll get lost
Better to lose yourself
In passion
In love
In freedom
In life

Let's get lost in the canyons
I'm alive and ready

No comments: