Thursday, November 20, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

I like Shakespeare. I like Heath Ledger. I like the 90s. I like Sarah Lawrence. I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I like writing poetry. I like mimicking things that aren't mine. The following was taken from the movie 10 Things I Hate About You and adapted to fit moi:

I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you "LOL."
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your nude photography
and the girl who left her bra.
I hate all the girls you've slept with.
I hate how they never saw.

I hate the way you drink so much
and the way you talk to Her.
I hate the way you push the limits.
I hate your lack of culture.

I hate how dumb your hometown is
and that you think you're smart.
I hate when people say you're an asshole
I hate it even more because you aren't.

I hate your Twenty-Sevens
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much is makes me sick.
I hate that you're cruel to be kind.

I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me smile
even more when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around
and the fact that no one knows.
But most of all I hate the way I don't hate you
and that I don't want you to go

No comments: