Monday, April 13, 2009

What I Have Learned Today

Always mix in vinegar with the water when dyeing eggs

Do not eat an entire bag of Whopper's Robin's Eggs in one sitting

Especially if all you've eaten that day is four cinnamon rolls, three pieces of pizza, a couple of hardboiled egg whites and two pairs of chocolate bunny ears

How to drive to the Domino's in Georgetown

The rule about breaking up with guys when they start regularly using hard drugs is NOT just a naive high school ideal

Live podcasts are a lot more fun than they may sound like

I actually can do homework while listening to music

In the Christian faith, today (meaning Sunday, Easter) is about renewal and beginning again

Ok, yes, I already knew that, but I woke up to a reminder of that from my mother and it helped me stay strong all day.

Being yourself is more rewarding than anything else. Ever.

Even if it takes 80s rock and a couple of cigarettes to get there.

"It happened, and I wish it didn't. That's just life, isn't it?"

2 comments:

Kate said...

I already learned number 5. Sigh... oh well. so much for our love lives, right?

being yourself is awesome. P.S. I love your mom :)

Joanna said...

Sounds like a pretty good day.